Understanding Issues in Order to Engage Employees
In contemporary management philosophy, employee engagement is an accepted way of doing business. But good intentions do not always produce expected results.
All About Performance is skilled at conducting employee engagement surveys and interviews, tailored to each client’s needs, which encourage employees to share ideas about workplace improvement. When conducting surveys, we emphasize:
- Improving Employee Engagement
- Employee and Management Participation
- Cost/Benefit Analyses of Proposed Solutions
- Productivity and Quality Improvements
- Taking Action on Solutions
- Sharing Information With the Participants
You should consider conducting an employee survey if you are experiencing:
- An increase in turnover
- An increase in grievances or complaints
- A decrease in employee morale
- An increase in absenteeism or tardiness
- A decrease in productivity
- An increase in accidents or safety violations
- A decrease in customer service ratings
- An increase in theft / shrinkage
- A decrease in employee engagement
The results of the survey can be used to:
- Identify areas that contribute to low morale, high turnover, loss of customers
- Improve processes, increase efficiency and productivity, reduce redundancies
- Highlight policies and procedures that may be interfering with goal attainment (compensation, benefits, inconsistent enforcement)
When used effectively, these data are extremely successful in building teamwork and creating commitment to continuous improvement. More importantly our research has shown that employees who are engaged deliver higher levels of quality service. By creating specific action plans to respond to key issues, important changes are made that improve the relationship between the company and your employees which in turn can improve the service you provide to your customers.
At the end of the survey process, we can work with you to present the results in a productive way so that you gain the necessary understanding and buy-in from the employees that are impacted by the data. We can also work with you to facilitate problem-solving sessions or teams to ensure that the findings turn into positive results.
For related articles, search the blog (allaboutperformance.biz/blog) or see below:
“How to Design And Implement An Effective Employee Engagement Survey”
For more information about our employee engagement or customer surveys, contact Warren Bobrow at 310 670-4175.